Friday, October 14, 2011

Days 8-9

Day 8 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 112.5kgs (gain of 200gms, total 3.9kgs)

Was unable to post today due to computer crashing!  Had a great day on the Dukan, but didn't drink enough water!

Day 9 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 112.7kgs (gain of 200gms, total 3.7kgs)

We are having major computer issues at the moment, and think it might be time to upgrade to a new PC or laptop.  Unfortunately we can't afford it at the moment, so will just have to try & keep this old thing running for as long as possible!

Have had gains over the last 2 days on the scales, and I have absolutely no bloody idea why!  I have been following the diet, BUT there are 3 things that may be a factor....
  1. Oat bran - I haven't been eating it, as I haven't bought it yet.  Hubby is getting it for me tomorrow.
  2. Exercise - I haven't started exercising yet
  3. Not eating enough - I haven't felt hungry at all, so hardly eat & have to keep reminding myself to
It's a bit disheartening, but I shouldn't sneeze at 3.7kgs in 8 days!  That's just phenomenal!!!  Will keep slogging away, and start up with the exercise regime, and see if it helps!

1 comment: