As usual, I battled my emotions with naughty food! Wine & potato chips! ARGH! Very disappointed in myself, but straight back into the saddle today, and it's the start of my 5 days straight of Pure Protein.
Not reading much into my overnight weight loss. Could just be dehydration from the wine last night, so will see how I go over the next 5 days.
Day 19 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111.1kgs (loss of 300gms, total 5.3kgs)
- eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, coffee, non fat milk
- Chicken breast, bacon, non fat natural yoghurt, spices
- Lean beef mince, bacon, cottage cheese
- Wine, potato chips (argh!!!!)
- 1.5+ litres water

>
So sorry to hear about your friend....what I need you to know is it was not something she could control... Nor is it something you could ave helped her with.....yes you feel helpless but even being there for her as in the same room will be too much for her.....how do I know ....I have been there where she is 3 times....she is not the girl you knew though she will come back soon ....
ReplyDeleteEmail me if u need to talk
Kathie.waters@rslcom.net.au
Xx