Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Day 13

TTOM (That Time Of Month) arrived yesterday with lots of tummy pains, so feeling really yukky, especially last night, but made an effort to get back on the xtrainer.  Only did 15min, although I felt like I could do a whole hour, but I want to ease into it, and take it easy for my ankle's sake.  Will make sure I keep up the exercise now, although I do find it difficult some days to find the time!
A brilliant loss on the scales today - down 1.2kgs!  Just what I needed to boost my motivation!  I am finding this Dukan diet so incredibly easy, and I just feel so terrific.  I guess maybe because I am not a real sweet tooth that I am not finding it too hard.  I could imagine that someone who likes a lot of sugar in their usual daily life would struggle without it.
Today is a Pure Protein day.  The full Pure Protein days make me excited about the vegies & salad I can eat on the next day! 

Day 13 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111kgs (loss of 1.2kgs, total 5.4gs)
  • egg, bacon, 2tbs Oatbran, non fat Natural yoghurt
  • bacon, chicken breast, Nat yoghurt (with the Creole spice I am crazy on!)
  • Coffee, non fat milk
  • Chicken breast. Nat yoghurt, curry powder, cottage cheese.  The rest of the family had Mango chicken with rice, pappadums & Naan bread.
  • 1.5+ litres water
  • 15min xtrainer

No comments:

Post a Comment