Today's my last day of the Pure Protein + Veg, and tomorrow I start 5 days of Pure Protein. Think I prefer this system much better, as it doesn't confuse me at all. The scales have been stabilised which is obviously what happens on the vegie days (because of the water retention - all explained in the Dukan book), so I expect the scales to drop in the next few days. Will be interesting to see what happens!!
Day 17 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111.4kgs (same weight, total 5kgs)
- eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, cottage cheese, coffee, non fat milk
- chicken breast, cottage cheese
- chicken mince & lamb mince sausages, yoghurt & lemon dressong, salad
- 1 bottle white wine
Weight: 111.4kgs (same weight, total 5kgs)
- bacon, egg, Oatbran 2tbs, lettuce, coffee, non fat milk
- Non fat yoghurt
- Steak on the bbq, garden salad
- Too much wine!!!!
- Bowl of poatato chips (very very naughty!)

>
No comments:
Post a Comment