Yesterday was a struggle. I found myself wanting to eat ANYTHING that I wasn't allowed. I am also craving vegies & salad. Oh, I just can't wait for Day 6 when I can eat vegies!! Felt a little bit constipated, and OH SO TIRED! Just no energy at all. And I just seemed to eat constantly, even when I wasn't hungry!!! The kids had McDonald's for lunch, and it was so very hard not to pinch even one chip, but I am determined to see this through (for a little while anyway).
Weigh in this morning saw the scales at 113.6kgs! I was shocked as I just feel very heavy. Today is going to be a challenge. We have a 4 year old Birthday party to attend with lots of tempting yummy treats, and then I am working an 8 hour shift. I have to precook all my food this morning so I am prepared!
Day Three - Attack Phase
Weight: 113.6kgs (loss of 500gms, total 2.8kgs)
- Eggs, Ham, cottage cheese
- Chicken skewers (cooked on BBQ at Birthday party)
- Chicken breast steamed in oven with cottage cheese
- Kangaroo Fillet with scrambled egg & herbs
- Non fat Vanilla yoghurt
- Water 3+ litres
- Tea & coffee with non fat milk
Happy to report I did not succumb at the party this morning. Luckily, there were chicken skewers (with nothing on them) cooked on the BBQ. They were cooked on the same BBQ as sausages, so unfortunately there would have been a little bit of oil (which is not allowed!), but what could I do? Finding myself feeling really full ALL the time, and really heavy, which is obviously just because I am eating heavy proteins. Sooooo looking forward to eating a nice big salad on Tuesday!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment