Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 4

I am finding it so unbelievable how the weight is dropping off.  This just doesn't feel like a diet, because I am eating so much!  Sure, it's restrictive, but I am just so full all the time!  And I like the fact I don't have to worry about weighing food & portion sizes like with Weight Watchers.

I have a long shift at work today again, so once again will make sure I am prepared with food (like I was yesterday).  After work tonight we have a work function at a Karaoke bar, with all alcohol & food supplied.  I originally wasn't going to go due to being on this diet, but I have to still live my life!  I will just drink water or Diet Coke, and the food is Asian, so I am hoping there will be some Sushimi or something similar (raw fish).

Day Four - Attack Phase
Weight: 113.1kgs (loss of 500gms, total 3.3kgs)

  • Eggs, kangaroo steak, onion, natural yoghurt
  • 1/4 kangaroo steak, cottage cheese
  • Tuna in Springwater, natural yoghurt
  • Koraoke Bar - Beef fillets with chili & herbs, chicken fillet with spring onions
  • 2+ litres water

No comments:

Post a Comment