Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 11

I love Sundays!  But cannot wait until the kids start to sleep in!!  These 7am wake ups are driving me insane! 
FINALLY the scales are moving again.  I am hoping it's not caused by wine & dehydration & it's because of the diet finally kicking in.  I'll know when I weigh in tomorrow!!   Hubby has an AFL Footy coaching course today (he coaches our son's footy team), and I have a 5 hour shift at work, so the grandparents are watching the kids for me.  It's a Pure Protein day for me today, so I will put a roast in the slow cooker for dinner, and prepare something to take with me to work for lunch.  I am surprising myself with how easy I am finding sticking to this!

Day 11 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 112.4kgs (loss of 400gms, total 4kgs)
  • egg, minced beef, bacon, cottage cheese, 2tbs Ready oats
  • coffee, non fat milk
  • tuna, yoghurt
  • Strawberry non fat yoghurt
  • Corned beef, scrambled egg
  • 1.25 litres water

No comments:

Post a Comment