Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 2

Made it through the first day, and must admit I was surprised at how full I felt!  Have stocked up on lean beef & lamb cuts, and also kangaroo steak, burgers & a mini roast.  It's something I rarely eat, but I saw on a chat site with Dr Dukan yesterday that he recommends Australians to eat kangaroo because it is so lean.  It's cheap too, which is a bonus.  I've enjoyed it in the past, so if I enjoy it this time, I will add it to my regular diet.
I am a serial weigher, so was surprised when Dr Dukan in his book suggested to weigh yourself regularly, as it is great way to give you confidence when you see the scales go down.  This morning I weighed myself & to say I was shocked is an understatement - a loss of 2.3kgs!!!!

Day Two - Attack Phase
Weight: 114.1kgs (loss of 2.3kgs)

  • Eggs, low fat bacon*, cottage cheese
  • 1/2 low fat kangaroo burger with a smear of dijon mustard
  • Tub of no fat fruit yoghurt
  • roast chicken (no skin) with natural no fat yoghurt.
  • Tea & coffee with no fat milk
  • 1.5+ litres water

*Have since found out that bacon (or any pork product) should not be consumed in the Attack Phase.

No comments:

Post a Comment