Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Day 14

A gain this morning on the scales!  WTF?!  Must be TTOM & water retention stuffing me around!  I should really weigh myself weekly not to get disheartened by a gain midweek, but Dr Dukan recommends weighing yourself often.  I shouldn't complain - 4.9kgs in 2 weeks is just  a ridiculous amount of weight to lose!

Day 14 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111.5kgs (gain of 500gms, total 4.9kgs)
  • eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, coffee, non fat milk
  • Tuna, carrot, cucumber, beetroot, natural yoghurt
  • zucchini strips (peeled thin like pasta strips); lean pork & beef mince, garlic, herbs, cottage cheese (made pasta Bolognese for the rest of the family, so made myself a Dukan version!!)
  • 1.5+ litres of water
The kids are fascinated by what I am eating & the versions I come up with of our family meals!  Hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment