2 weeks down, and another bloody gain this morning! Very frustrating, but I am taking faith in the words of Dr Dukan that it takes approx 20 days of being on the Cruise Phase for your body to adjust properly. Having no problem at all sticking to the diet, so will keep plodding along.
Absolutely loving my brekkies of egg & oatbran - mixed together it makes like an omelette/pancake type of thing that is delicious with a bit of yoghurt ot cottage cheese on top (or vegies on my vegie days).
Day 15 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111.8kgs (gain of 300gms, total 4.6kgs)
- eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, Nat yoghurt, coffee, non fat milk
- Roast chicken breast (no skin), lettuce, cucumber, carrot, beetroot
- Tuna, cottage cheese
- 1.5 litres water
I had family over for lunch yesterday, and thought it would be far too difficult not to eat salad, so I've decided to do the 5 days of Pure Protein + Veg, and the 5 days of Pure Protein. The 5/5 system is the one Dr Dukan originally started with, before he changed to the 1/1 system. Will see how the 5/5 goes for me and I might continue it if I like it. I find I am always confused remembering what day I eat what, so I think this may suit me & my lifestyle better. Will see how I go.
does Dr say you have to weigh in daily?
ReplyDelete