Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Days 20 & 21

Have just been battling a lot of emotions the last 2 days, and haven't felt like posting.  I think it's been a BIG BAD week.  My Dad found out he has cancer, and then all this drama with my girlfriend!  Had a big cry on Monday, which I think I really needed.  Also called in sick to work for the last 2 nights - Monday I was just an emotional mess, and yesterday I had an upset tummy as a result of it all, and I also went to see my friend last night.   I was shocked at how terrible she looked, and she is definitely going through some serious shit at the moment, but she is in the safest place & getting the help she needs, which is brilliant.
Still going strong on the Dukan, except for some wine AGAIN on Monday night. But, I am not having a drop of wine now until next Tuesday on Melbourne Cup Day. We are having friends over for a BBQ and to watch the horse racing, so I plan on having a day off of the Dukan.
Glad to finally be nearly in the 100's today!  I sooooo wants to be under 100kgs by Christmas.  It's been my goal to get into those magic double digit numbers for so long!!!  AND I must get on that bloody xtrainer today!!!

Day 20 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 111.3kgs (gain of 200gms, total 5.1kgs)
  • eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, coffee, non fat milk
  • Chicken breast, bacon, non fat natural yoghurt, spices
  • Lamb mince & spices (made into a burger), natural yoghurt, bacon
  • Wine
  • 1.5 litres water
Day 21 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 110.8kgs (loss of 500gms, total 5.6kgs)
  • eggs, Oatbran 2tbs, coffee, non fat milk
  • tuna, cottage cheese
  • Chicken breast,spices, natural yoghurt
  • 1.5 litres water

No comments:

Post a Comment