Day Seven - Cruise Phase
Weight: 112.3kgs (loss of 300gms, total 4.1kgs)
- Bacon, eggs, cottage cheese
- coffee, non fat milk
- extra lean beef mince, cottage cheese, 6 fresh asparagus*
- Non fat Vanilla yoghurt
Have finally tracked down where I can purchase Oat Bran, so will pick some of that up in the next day or so. I'm supposed to be having it daily, but have been so far unable to find it, until now! Don't think I will post what I eat anymore, as it seems a little boring. Need to get some updated pics too! Is it boring that I am posting daily? Maybe I should change to weekly?
So very, very tired with working these late shifts at work until 11pm. But otherwise, I am feeling really great on the Dukan. Just now have to make sure that I don't fall into the black hole of worry about Hubby's job and lack therefore of money!! It's when I get stressed that I start on the nightly wine drinking & get way off track with my eating. But I am strong, and won't cave THIS TIME!

>
I like the daily posts and the food u eat, it gives ideas and I find it interesting
ReplyDelete