Had to change up my brekkie this morning, as I felt sick at the thought of having eggs again. And the oatbran mixed with yoghurt was absolutely delicious!!! I'm probably drinking more coffee than I should be each day, but it is my one special little delight that helps me get through without needing any sweets or chocolate or anything like that! It's almost like a guilty pleasure!!!!
I honestly can't believe it is going to be November next month, and so begins the "silly season"!!! It's definitely the busiest time of the year, but my favourite without a doubt! Love all the celebrations, decorations & excitement that Christmas brings! Bring it on!!!
Day 22 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 110.4kgs (loss of 400gms, total 6kgs)
- Oatbran 2tbs, Vanilla yoghurt, coffee, non fat milk
- scrambled eggs with ham & cottage cheese
- Kangaroo steak with herbs & spices, cottage cheese
- 1.5+ litres water

>
No comments:
Post a Comment