Monday, October 17, 2011

Day 12

I crashed last night & was in bed ASLEEP by 7pm!  I even went to bed before the kids!!!!  Obviously needed it after a hard working week of working 6 days - and I am supposed to be part time!!!  Still feeling really great on the Dukan, and still finding it easy.  Bread & chocolate are some of my favourite foods, and I haven't missed them at all.  Glad the scales are finally moving in the right direction!

I have been eating the "Ready Oats" I bought the other day, although I am getting some Oat Bran delivered today.  I compared the information on the Nutritional graph on the back of the packets, and they are absolutely identical, so the "Ready Oats" must be the same thing, but they are just packaged differently.

Day 12 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 112.2kgs (loss of 200gms, total 4.2kgs)
  • egg, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, lettuce, cucumber, cottage cheese
  • coffee, non fat milk
  • Cottage cheese mixed with 2tbs Ready oats, lettuce, cucumber
  • chicken breast, cottage cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot
  • 1.5 litres water
  • 15min on Xtrainer
Have the Oatbran in my hot little hands now, and although it does have the same nutritional value of the "Ready Oats", the Oatbran's only ingredient is Oatbran (funny about that!) and the Ready Oats only ingredient is Oats.  So they are obviously different. Oatbran is the fibrous husk that surrunds and protects the Oat grain.  I've discarded the Ready Oats & will start on the Oatbran in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment