Friday, October 28, 2011

Day 23

The start of a 5 day long weekend for my older 2 kids today.  No school due to a teachers' inservice day today & Monday and then Tuesday is the Melbourne Cup Public holiday.  I love having all 4 of my babies home with me!!  Unfortunately I am working all weekend :(
We're off to the Melbourne Aquarium today, and it's my first big day out on a Pure Protein day. I have been struggling with what to take to eat for lunch.  Have just boiled some eggs to take with me, and maybe will stop & grab a can of tuna from the Supermarket as well (don't have any in the cupboard).
Weighed in at 110kgs this morning! Only 100gms away from being in the 100s!!! How frustrating!!!

Day 23 - Cruise Phase
Weight: 110kgs (loss of 400gms, total 6.4kgs)

  • Oatbran 2tbs, Vanilla yoghurt, coffee, non fat milk
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment