Finally the scales are moving in the right direction!!! Woot Woot! A loss of 1.9kgs this week and now weighing in at 101.7kgs. Once again I am staring down the barrel of double digits, and already I am panicking. Stupid thoughts are running through my head - "What will I look like at 90kgs?", "Surely my body is meant to weigh over 100kgs!", etc. I will NOT let these thoughts derail me. I have my eye on the prize and I am determined to blow that 100kgs out of the water within the next 2 weeks.
I.CAN.DO.THIS!!!!
 |
| A big 12wbt cook up! |
I burnt a total of 3994 calories last week. That's the biggest week of exercise I have ever done! I've set the bar very high, but it is my goal from now on to burn at least 3500 calories a week (5x500cals + 1x1000cals) which is what we're supposed to do on the 12wbt program anyway, but something I've never been able to achieve. I
want this, and I
will do
this!!!
 |
| Pretty nails! |
I rewarded my hard work over the last couple of weeks with getting my nails done today!! After biting my nails all my life, it's nice to have nails now that can look nice. Ah, it's the little things! But sitting in the nail salon today, it did get me thinking about habits, like nail biting. All my life, well as long as I can remember, I've been a nail biter. I would go through periods of not biting my nails and growing them long for a week or a month or so, before biting them all down to the quick again if something stressed me out. It was a VERY hard habit to break, but I am glad I did break it last year. And I guess it's the same with any habit - smoking, drinking wine nightly, overeating! It's bloody hard to break the habit, but once you do, how great do you feel? And it's the habits of exercising regularly, eating well, drinking water, that are the habits we don't want to break!!!
Onwards & downwards....
 |
| Tonight's dinner - Nasi Goreng. YUM! |
No comments:
Post a Comment