Sunday, February 03, 2013

Organisation!!!!

My exercise planner - nearly completed!
As it draws closer to the start of my fourth round, I must admit, that organisation is the most important aspect to being successful!  Well, that & not drinking wine every night!!!  I was so organised with food & exercise in my first round (and off the booze) and it was why I lost close to 18kgs.  And I've made a pact with myself to do it again this next round.

I sat down on Friday for well over an hour & tried to complete an exercise schedule for the month of February.  Talk about time consuming!!!!  Trying to juggle my work schedule, after school activities of the kids (mainly ballet),  and allowing for times when Greg can exercise too, and it became a nightmare!!!!  I had to factor in Owen starting school and his shortened school hours, the fact he doesn't have school on Wednesdays for the first term, and Aidan's start & finish times for Kinder.   I have also been given a free membership to a local gym for a month, so I tried to incorporate some classes on days when I don't have kids.  Not to mention bike rides when I finally pick up my bike from layby in 2 weeks time (insert excited squeal here!).  I'll sit down & complete the schedule sometime today.

I've just read back on my goals for the year, and my first one was to get under 100kgs by the end of this round.  It's definitely disheartening that I am not going to make my very first goal, but never mind.  I will get there.  I'm going to be super dooper organised, so I can't fail!!!

My new bike!!!  Whoo hoooo!
Brisbane Finale is this weekend.  Looking forward to catching up with all the friends I've met from around the country through the 12wbt, and also to partying with my training buddies from Melbourne and some of my favourite girlfriends, who I met through Weight Watchers.  I'm trying not to stress about the fact that I don't have anything new to wear.  Hopefully it will be great weekend, although I really wish Greg was coming with me.  It just won't be the same, and I don't think I'll go to another Finale without him!! It has been announced the next Finale is in Melbourne, which is brilliant, and helps with the bank balance!!

So, as we head into the last week of this round of 12wbt, I feel great and am ready for 3 months of no drinking, exercising hard & losing those kilos!  I will be in the 80's by May 4 - how bloody exciting!!!!

Onwards & downwards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment