Friday, February 01, 2013

The Wheels Fell Off!

Yep, the wheels feel off on Sunday.   Wine, snacking, no exercise.... that has been me for the last 4 days now.  Except for Tuesday night when we did a group boxing session with 7 us in our garage.  Weigh in was not pretty, with a gain of 900gms.  I deserved it.

Today my eating has not been the best either, but I am taking the time to look at what the hell is going on.  I am tired.  REALLY tired, and am wondering if this is the effects of the Ross River Virus, or perhaps I should make getting to bed VERY early a priority for a while.

And I am grumpy.  REALLY grumpy.  I'm ready for the kids to go back to school & Kinder.  I think they're all ready as well, as the fighting between the 4 of them has been ridiculous this week, and I feel they are sapping all my energy and my will to live.  Is it any wonder I drink!?!?!?


So, I sit here in my workout gear sipping a green tea.  It's been over 2 hours since I changed into my workout clothes, and still I cannot be stuffed exercising!  I would rather lie on the couch & nap!  I am filled with dread at the thought of working til 11pm tonight when I am so bloody tired, but I am thinking I am going to skip the exercise today & start afresh in the morning.  Could this lethargy really be the RRV raring its head again?  I pray to God it's not!

Tomorrow brings a new month.  A fresh start.  Only 11 days until the start of the next round.  I've made a bet with one of the girls we train with that I will go the whole round without drinking, and she will donate $150 to my Ride to Conquer Cancer.  How excellent is that?!!  I did the first round without drinking so I'm bloody determined to do it again!  I am going to sit down & plan out my exercise from tomorrow & stick with the plan.  I really want to do this.  I know I can do this.

Some professional photos from Sunday's Pink Tri





No comments:

Post a Comment