Friday, February 15, 2013

My Inspiration Board...Ummmm... Mirror!

This week we were asked to create an Inspiration board as part of our Week 1 task for the 12wbt.  I have been adding things to my bathroom mirror the past few weeks, so thought I would add a bit more and submit a photo of it for the weekly prize, which is some wizz bang bathroom scales that not only weigh you, but show your body composition or some such thing.  So, here it is..


Included is:

  • My Pink Triathlon number, as I want to remind myself I will be doing the long course next year, and not the short course.
  • A photo of Greg & I on the Sydney Harbour Bridge.  He is my biggest supporter, and together we are doing great things for ourselves and our family.
  • A photo of the 4 kids, as I want to be the best role model I can be for them.
  • A picture of a bike, to remind me of the Ride to Conquer Cancer and the reason I am doing it - my Dad.
  • Some inspirational quotes
  • And photos & quotes from Mish, to remind me to be a woman of my word.
HOW MUCH DO I WANT THIS??  A lot!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment