Weigh in Wednesday has arrived & I've had a loss of 1.9kgs this week. It brings my 12wbt total to 13.6kgs, which is 10.8% of my body weight lost. For some reason though, all I keep thinking is I am STILL 10kgs heavier than in March last year. I will not let it bring me down though - it's only 12.3kgs until I am in double digits, and can I just say, when that day comes, I will be on Cloud 9!!!
Hubby had a loss of 1.2kgs this week, bringing his 12wbt total to an amazing 19.2kgs. What a machine he is! We may be a bit lighter for our trip to Bali in October this year, but when we go back to Bali in March next year, we are going to look amazing!!!! Cannot wait!
| 29km bike ride this morning, 575 calories. Yay!!! |

>

Hi - I have to say that I can really see a difference in your feet this weigh in!I dont know what you look like (I just searched your site and found a pic :)) but not being able to see the rest of you shrinking I can really tell your legs/ankles and feet are.
ReplyDeleteYou should do a side by side comparison of your feet.
Well done with all the work your putting in, it is paying off!
you are doing well.....what kind of Polar is that?
ReplyDeleteKath, it's a Polar FT40 HRM.
ReplyDelete