Friday, August 31, 2012

12 Things I Have Learnt About Myself on the 12 Week Body Transformation

I saw someone else post a list of 12 things that they have learnt about themselves in the last 12 weeks.  And I thought I'd add mine!  So here we go....

  1. I can do anything I put my mind to
  2. Eating clean makes you feel brilliant!
  3. My body & mind are stronger than I think
  4. Coffee is a great laxative
  5. Fish Stew isn't as gross as it sounds!
  6. My husband is pretty amazing!!!
  7. I need to learn how to accept compliments, cause they are coming in thick & fast
  8. I lurvvvveeee boxing
  9. There are way too many 12wbt groups on Facebook!
  10. After not eating pork my entire life, I now actually don't mind it!
  11. Forty is not too old to turn your life around - the future is very bright!
  12. My kids don't like it when I pick them up from school & announce we're walking home!

Some recent pictures...

The crap my work colleagues eat!!!
The lovely stuff I eat - Beef, horseradish & beetroot sandwich


I was Henna painted at work!  Noice!
The SpiBelt I won through the 12wbt when Mish read out my question on saggy skin during a live feed.

The electrical pulse machine I get hooked up to every physio visit.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Boofus Headus, I think you're pretty amazing as well and I am very proud of you and your efforts so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are pretty amazing as well Boofus Headus and I am very proud of your efforts over the last 3 months.

    ReplyDelete