It's Monday again! The weekends go by far too quickly, especially when I am working, like I did yesterday (10.30am-6.30pm). Mondayitis seems to have hit me, because I just cannot be stuffed doing ANYTHING!!!
A picture above of batch of mini Banana bread muffins I made. 12wbt recipe of course. It usually makes 2 loaves of bread, but it made up 57 mini muffins at 75 calories each. However, we did notice they were a bit dry, and it wasn't until a couple of hours later we found the melted butter in the microwave - I'd forgotten to put it in!! They're still yummy though, and less calories without the butter!! Doh!
Hubby commented we don't have any photos of us exercising, which we should take as a reminder of our journey. I'll have to make sure we get the camera out during our next Saturday morning boxing session!!! Above is me on the indoor bike trainer, which I find so incredibly BORING! It does chew up the calories though. God I look grumpy!!
As of yesterday I've been planning a small 40th party for me next month & I've decided to have it as a pirate theme! Going to love to see everyone dressing up as pirates. I've already ordered my cake & have a list of fabulous decorations I want to purchase to make our pergola area a bit "nautical". Cannot wait!!
I've also just done my Round 3 Commitment & here it is...
My commitment to this, my second round of 12wbt, is to continue with eating clean, and to continue exercising 6 days a week. I commit to losing a minimum of 15kgs in the 12 weeks, which will see me reach double digits (finally!!!) and to continue on to building a happier & healthier life for my husband, my 4 kids & myself. I commit to continue supporting my husband 100% in his own journey on the 12wbt. I commit to stepping up my exercise & pushing myself that little bit harder. Bring it on!!!!
So, after a SHIT week of Paige home vomiting, Owen home with school sores on his face, and now Aidan with a sore throat & temperature, I succumbed on a couple of occasions to a glass of wine. Yep, put me over my calories, and I should have known better, so this is something I will work on. At least I didn't snack on crap!!! So a small bonus!
Anyway, with tracking my calories, here are my calories in & out since Wednesday:-
- Wednesday - Calories in: 1189, Calories out: 463
- Thursday - Calories in: 1732, Calories out: 227
- Friday - Calories in: 1205, Calories out: 330
- Saturday - Calories in: 1760, Calories out: 591
- Sunday - Calories in: 1650, Calories out: 167
So, three days out of the last week where wine has put me over the calories for the day. I will NOT be repeating this. It's done & dusted now, and I hope I have not undone all my clean eating & hard work because of it. I really need to step up my exercise as well, which I have slacked off with this last week, but I struggle to find time to exercise for more than an hour! It's definitely my goal for next round though. Time to step it up!!!

>

Must have been a bad week for everyone Jules. I didn't exercise at all, drank wine every night, snacked on crap (in the cupboard so no-one knew) and moped around the house feeling sorry for me! Gained 2 kilos and now I have kicked myself up the bum and won't let this happen again quickly!
ReplyDeletePS - Love the training photo. If you find anything interesting to do on the trainer, let me know?
Keep up the awesome work and I hope you have started planning your double digits party too xx
Not sure if I have mentioned it to you at all
ReplyDeletebut cardio coach is great for keeping you motivated during your exercise
Its a mp3 and you load it onto your ipod and it is great interal training
Give it a go
I'm so glad there are "treats" like muffins in this program - I was so worried there werent going to be!
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad there are "treats" like muffins in this program - I was so worried there werent going to be!
ReplyDelete