That's the question I keep asking myself about hubby. I feel like I'm living with a stranger. Someone who goes out for a run at 8pm at night! Someone who wakes early to get some KMs done on the bike. Someone who is ignoring those Pizza Shapes in the top "snack" cupboard!!! Don't get me wrong - I am so proud & think it is fantastic that he is turning into the man he "wants" to be (with a hot bod to boot!), but I have never ever known my hubby to be this person! The change over the last 10 weeks has been amazing to watch. He will soon be at a weight he's never been whilst I have known him!!!! So very proud & full of love for him x
 |
| Working on one of the things I loved about Greg when I met him - his muscly calves!! |
So, yesterday was weigh in, and a loss of 900gms for me. Initially I was a teeny bit disappointed, but then I realised my weight is now 109.9kgs! Whoop whoop - under 110kgs. I am chasing down that 100kg mark now - double digits are within my sight!!! I am so over the moon! And something else that I have worked hard on over the last 11 weeks is to stop comparing my weightloss journey to other people's journey. I now don't compare myself to anyone else. This is about me (and my family) and I don't care how slow/fast I do it, as long as I JFDI!!!
 |
| Here, here! |
Today of course, Murphy's Law, I am down another 600gms. Why are Thursdays my best weigh in day, I will never know!!! Unfortunately I've been up all night with a vomiting 3 year old, so already the excuses are flooding me! Doubt I will be able to do any sort of exercise today, but I'll just make today my rest day. Need to keep my nutrition in check and TRY to consume some water!!
 |
| Love this!!! |
Awesome job on getting under 110
ReplyDeleteProud of you