Anyway, the round has started off well, and I am still really focussed and wanting to achieve great things, afterall, this is the round that I get to weigh under 100kgs - I cannot wait!!!! And I really want to prove to myself that I can DO THIS with all the challenges that I am going to be confronted with - Finale weekend in Perth, Communion party for my daughter, my 40th birthday (we've bought a bottle of Veuve to celebrate!), then my birthday party, not to mention Bali in 6 weeks time! BIG challenges ahead, but I CAN do it! I WILL do it!!!!
It seems I have inspired 7 (!!!!) people to jump on the 12wbt band wagon. That just blows my mind! That 7 people thought I was inspiring enough to give this program a shot. And they are doing so well 2 days in, and I am happy to guide them, help them with any questions and share the journey with them. It just makes sense to me this program - eat clean, train well, and you will see the results & feel AMAZING!! I just can't thank Michelle Bridges & her crew enough in what they have done for hubby and I. We have a new way of life that is beyond what I could have ever hoped for!
| RIP Neil Armstrong! |
I am excited by the things I am going to challenge myself to do from now. We're going to climb Jacob's Ladder in Perth next month. In November, we are going paint balling! And then for the finale of this round in Sydney, we are going to climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Yes, me! With my dickie ankle & all! I am going to climb to the top of the bridge!!! I cannot wait!!
So here's to another week of eating clean, training hard & making my life better!!!!
Onwards & downwards!

>
I am one of the people you have inspired and with a loss of 2.1kg at weigh in today I can see that I just need to follow the plan and it really works.
ReplyDeleteYou have so many wonderful events to look forward to and how great will it feel to knock over those challenges!
Keep up the great work Jules and I look forward to hearing about all the fantastic things that you'll be doing in the coming months.
WOW Ros, 2.1kgs!!! FANTASTIC!!!! Keep up the great work and I look forward to hearing how you're going in the upcoming weeks! Thanks so much for your comments also x
Delete