Why can't weigh in day be today?!?!?!?!?! Always the bloody way - weighing in lighter on Thursdays!!!! Can I just say that this number below (111.1kgs) has me on a MISSION! I could possibly be under 110kgs by next week. Oh, how I want that!!! And I am going to work my big fat arse off to get there!!!
And as I mentioned yesterday, my ultimate goal is of being in double digits. When I mentioned this to hubby last night, he made the comment that I will be there before the end of the next round. I hadn't even realised that! WOW, to think that I could be in double digits before Christmas is just so exciting for me!!!!!
Speaking of my fat arse, I was watching the Olmpics briefly this morning with my 2 older kids, and my 11yo son remarked how big one of the women cyclists bum was. "Are you kidding?" I exclaimed in shock, and 9yo daughter explained to him it was the way the cyclist was sitting that made it look bigger, and I explained how fit that cyclist was, and that she wouldn't have an ounce of fat on that bum. He then remarked "You have the biggest bum of all, Mum". Oh, thanks. One day a comment about how much weight I was losing, and the next, a reminder of how big my bum is. You've gotta love kids & their honesty!!!!!
My big fat arse has been neglected, but now with diet & exercise, that good looking arse will be mine one day!!!!

>


I can only hope!!!!!!
ReplyDelete