I am so disappointed in my weigh in this morning. 110.8kgs. The VERY same weight I was last Thursday. So for the last week I have worked my arse for nothing. Well, for 3 bottles of wine actually. But can that be right? Can 3 bottles of wine cause such a disappointing outcome, with perfect nutrition & daily exercise so that I don't lose anything in 6 days? I am just flabbergasted at it really.
So, out on my 20km bike ride this morning, I decided it was time to re-evaluate what I am doing. I haven't been counting calories (only in my head) so I am going to start writing down everything I eat & drink. Of course I haven't really needed to since I'm following the 12wbt menu, but I want to do it for a few days, just to make sure I am staying within the 1200 calories.
However, I should rejoice in the fact I have lost a total of 15kgs since starting and hubby has lost over 21kgs. He's amazing. Yes, I should rejoice, but I just don't feel like it at the moment :(

>
Jules, what you're achieving is amazing and life changing. I honestly don't think the wines could totally ruin your week if everything else was right. It could just be that your body is having a pause after the huge amount you've lost and it will right itself. Eating well and exercising IS having an impact whether the scales show it or not.
ReplyDeleteThose darn scales really suck sometimes it can help to look at everything else that has changed for the better. Look how far you've come! Keep up the great work.
Ros x