Thursday, July 26, 2012
Week 8 Fitness Test & Measurements
Every 4 weeks on the 12wbt, we have to retake a fitness test, and redo our body measurements. The results are amazing! Not only have I lost 11.8kgs in 7 1/2 weeks (I have to keep reminding myself of the BIG picture, and not of the measly 100gms I lost yesterday!!!), but I have lost 30cm from all over my body. That includes 7cm from my over-ample bust, and 11cm from my waist. Woot woot!!
In regards to my fitness, I am feeling so much stronger & fitter. I haven't had much of an improvement over the 8 weeks on my pushups, my sit-ups or my sit & reach test, but in my wall sit test, I have gone from 17 seconds to 1 minute 5 seconds! Amazing! My 1km time trial that Michelle gives us to do as a run, I do on the xtrainer, as I obviously can't run because of my ankle. I have set my xtrainer incline & resistance at a certain level, and it is on that level I retest myself. It took me 16min45sec in the first week to do 1000reps, and in the 4 week time trial I did 16min11sec. I got on the xtrainer not thinking I would be able to do much better, as I remember in the last one I went as fast as I possibly could, and didn't think any faster would be humanly possible! Today I did the impossible! 15min8sec. I bettered my time overall by 1min37sec & I am absolutely stoked! But what a task I have set myself for 4 weeks time! eeekkk!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

>

You go girl!!! So proud of you for what you are doing. 1 minute and 37 seconds improvement - you are a machine!!!
ReplyDeleteBec