Wednesday, July 11, 2012
It's Hump Week!!!
37 days in and I have lost a total of 9.6kgs!!! How bloody amazing is that?!?! A 900gms loss this week, which I must admit I am disappointed in - I didn't lose that kilo that I gained overnight. I weighed in at 116.2kgs, with a bloated tummy, just waiting for TTOM to arrive! BUT, I have to look on the bright side, I will have a rocking weight loss next week!!!
It's still school holidays, and I must admit, I do still have the motivation & the WANT to exercise, but it is so difficult with 4 kids home 24/7. I love having my babies home (even with all the fighting and yelling that goes on), but I am looking forward to getting back into a routine next week & I'm going to pump up the exercise an extra notch. We're nearly halfway through this program, and I can still lose 10.4kgs to get to the goal I had set in this round, which was 20kgs! I CAN do it! I WILL do it!!!
Have also added my 12wbt ticker to the top of my page. The top one is my overall weightloss, the bottom one is my 12wbt weightloss since 4th June.
Onwards & downwards......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

>


No comments:
Post a Comment