Monday, July 16, 2012
Sick AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm bloody well sick again! I just can't believe it. The only thing I can put it down to is the air-conditioning at work. It is always cranked up too high, and we are always freezing at work. After an 8 1/2 hour shift on Saturday, I could feel a sore throat coming on, and then after a 4 hour shift yesterday, I had a runny nose. Today I've woken with the headache to go with it. Joy!
Unfortunately the school holidays have finished, so gone are the lazy mornings of laying in bed til 9am, lazing in our PJs to lunch, and not having to rush around. The house is so eerily quiet, although there is still one child here, who follows me around like a shadow when the others aren't home!
I don't have any motivation to do anything with the way I am feeling, but I will suck it up & JDI (Just friggin do it!). Not sure what yet, but I will do it!
Onwards & downwards, sore throat & all......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

>

No comments:
Post a Comment