Wednesday, July 04, 2012
Day 30...
WOW!!! It is now exactly 30 days since we started this journey. And weigh this morning was a loss of 2.1kgs! Can I hear a whoop whoop?!?!? Just absolutely amazed that I have lost a total of 8.7kgs in 30 days. 6.9% of my body weight! And I am feeling bloody fantastic!!! Why hadn't I stumbled onto "clean" eating before?
Quite amazingly, this clean eating has reduced our rubbish! We usually have 2 full bins to put out on rubbish collection day, but now we only have one! Isn't that interesting? Less packaged food being eaten in this house, and it is having a positive effect on the environment as well!
Onwards & downwards.......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

>


A big Whoo Hoo coming from me!!! How great are you. And yep - we have less rubbish now too - but more compost :)
ReplyDeleteWell done Jules!!