Back in May, a local newspaper did a story on hubby and I about our fundraising for the Ride to Conquer Cancer. Of course they wanted photos of us with our bikes, but there was NO WAY I was going to get into bike shorts in a photo in the paper. I was embarrassed enough that my big fat mug was going on display for all to see!
| The Page 2 Article |
![]() |
| One of the pictures I bought from the newspaper |
I just received this picture above from the newspaper today. We both look so puffy & tired, and I just can't believe that was us 6 weeks ago! Thinking back to the embarrassment of the article in the paper, all I was thinking was that I didn't want anyone seeing how huge I am. What way is that to live my life? I should have been thankful that the paper was promoting Peter Mac, and the Ride to Conquer Cancer. And all I could worry about was what people would say. How very sad.
But, I am on to a new chapter in my life, and am just so grateful to Michelle Bridges and her program. I am loving life! I am living life! This is how it should always have been!!! I just cannot wait for what the future holds for me, my husband & our family. BRING IT ON!!!

>
No comments:
Post a Comment