The thing I think I love most about the 12wbt program, is the mindset lessons you learn. With weightloss, it is all about the mind! We are overweight because of something to do with our mind - we eat for comfort, out of boredom, out of habit, because we are stressed, because we are sad, because we are happy... and the list goes on. I think the last 7 weeks for me on the 12wbt have been monumental emotionally. I have been a mixed bag of emotions, one minute happy as Larry, the next a howling banshee ready to kill! I can see my husband reading this nodding his head! I have come to realise all the reasons & excuses I gave myself to eat (and drink!!!), and I know this is not the true me, and I think I have come out the other side much stronger and wiser, and will only continue to grow in my emotions.
| Greg & I last weekend - we're shrinking! |
This morning was weigh in day, and Greg lost 2.8kgs. WTF?!?! I had a loss of 100gms. One hundred grams!!!!!!!! That's it! Yep, I wanted to punch him in his smug face, but it's NOT HIS FAULT!!! Where did I go wrong? Was it the vodkas consumed on Saturday night? No, I don't think so. It may have been the mindless munching on Friday night. Even though it was healthy food, with a few lollies thrown in, it was too much. It's disappointing though. It doesn't warrant such a poor loss, but I will just have to step up the exercise to another level, I think. I need to pull up my socks, suck it up & get on with it.
Onwards & downwards.... and here's to SMASHING it next week, and keeping those negative emotions in check!!!

>

No comments:
Post a Comment