Monday, July 16, 2012

100 Things That Are Great About My Life & Me

I have just read a blog of a fellow 12wbt, and she was given the challenge of writing 100 things down that were great about herself & her life, so I thought I would give it a go.  You can find her blog here - Sandra's Time - My 12wbt.  I think this is going to be difficult, but here we go...

100 Things I Love About My Life (and just LIFE in general really!):
  1. supportive husband Greg
  2. 4 beautiful & supportive kids, Callum, Paige, Owen & Aidan
  3. wonderful parents
  4. extended family
  5. home
  6. wonderful best friends
  7. health
  8. improving fitness
  9. history & all the bumps in the road along the way
  10. great work mates
  11. bike riding
  12. The Ride to Conquer Cancer in October
  13. the country we live in 
  14. the countries I have travelled to
  15. our caravan
  16. the holidays we have planned in the future
  17. Peter MacCallum Institute & all it is doing for my Dad
  18. TV & all the crap shows I love to unwind to!
  19. Ugg boots
  20. Chocolate
  21. Rocky Road
  22. Cups of tea
  23. Skinny Latte
  24. Hommus
  25. 12wbt & Michelle Bridges
  26. sunshine
  27. warm weather
  28. exercising
  29. the xtrainer
  30. my comfy King Size bed & lots of sleep!
  31. swimming
  32. the beach with the kids
  33. the Christmas "silly" season
  34. singing Christmas carols
  35. Christmas morning & the kids with their pressies!
  36. music
  37. Apple Inc (and the wonderful invention of iPhones, iPads, iMac, etc)
  38. Thai Green Curry
  39. Ice Cold Pinot Grigio
  40. Ice cold beer on a hot day
  41. the smell of freshly mowed grass
  42. Daylight Savings!
  43. Birthdays
  44. parties, weddings, get togethers
  45. BBQ dinners
  46. books
  47. Kisses from Greg
  48. cuddles from my kids
  49. Scrabble/Upwords
  50. Movies
  51. The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (books & movies)
  52. The Hobbit
  53. Harry Potter (books & movies)
  54. Gold Class movie cinemas
  55. The Sun Theatre in Yarraville
  56. 10 pin bowling
  57. The Drive Ins in Coburg (snuggled up with the kids on bean bags)
  58. hot bubble baths
  59. A clean & tidy house!
  60. Silence....


Okay, so I've only reached 60 so far, but I will have a big think about it, and add to the list!!


1 comment:

  1. Might have a few of those out of order, but I guess that was not the challenge. Nice to see you have number 1 correct though.

    ReplyDelete