Friday, July 27, 2012

A Glass and A Half No Longer...

The one thing I truly loved to "treat" myself with, after a long day, kids in bed asleep, sitting on the couch with a nice glass of white wine....
......Cadbury Fruit & Nut Chocolate!  Yum!  Actually, it could probably be any variety of Cadbury chocolate.  And it wouldn't be a couple of pieces.  No, I would eat a WHOLE large block of chocolate to myself.  Actually, I could probably quite easily eat TWO blocks by myself.  
My, how things have changed.  I bought a block of Cadbury chocolate for the kids to share yesterday, and my eldest commented "Mum, I would offer you some chocolate, but you're not allowed to eat it", and I replied with "I actually don't WANT any".  And it was the truth.  It seemed to me at that very moment, with those very words coming out of my mouth, that this IS it!  It dawned on me right then. This is the beginning of my new life.  There are no more slip ups, no more excuses, no more blaming anyone else for derailing me (yep, it was always poor hubby copping that!).  I want this enough to see it right through to the end.  And although I have been on WW, the Dukan Diet, and all other diets where I have felt "in the zone", I can honestly say I have never felt like this before.  I feel strong, empowered & healthy.  I know I can & WILL do this.  And I know hubby will support me all the way, just as I will support him all the way.  Together, we're unstoppable!  I can't wait for what the future holds!  Sorry Cadbury that your sales are considerably lower now!


I also managed to do a plank for the first time EVER yesterday!  Woot woot!!  My crap weightloss of 100gms this week has lit a fire in my belly, and I am going to push myself over the next 4 weeks!!!  I am going to crank up the intensity of my exercise,  drink water like a mad man, and ensure my nutrition is 100%.
Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment