Friday, October 26, 2012

RTCC Eve


So, I sit here on the eve of the Ride to Conquer Cancer, and I must say I more excited than I am nervous.  Yes, it is going to be such a very hard slog, but I don't have a doubt in my mind that I will ride the 200kms.  If I ever get to the point where I feel I can't go on, I will think of all those battling cancer, like my Dad, or those who have lost their fight, and I will push on.  I will also think of all those people who have supported me, and donated over $3500, and I will ride on.
The bags are packed, the bikes are nearly ready.  Just a couple of things I have to buy at the shop this afternoon and we are all set.  I can't believe this day has arrived so quickly!!!
See you on the other side....   WHOO HOOOO!!!

For LIVE updates on the Ride to Conquer Cancer this weekend, click this link




3 comments:

  1. I believe in you Jules :) You are going to smash this. Good Luck!
    Hopefully the weather holds out as the forecast all week has been wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck Jules! You have the attitude to succeed and I hope it's a fantastic experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She killed it and she is an inspriation to her husband and her kids. Her determination even when battling pain was amazing.

    ReplyDelete