So, Thursday morning we are up & off to the airport early, leaving the 4 kids in the care of my parents. I am looking forward to seeing Perth, having never been there. We were in Fremantle just after my car accident for a weekend of rest (Greg had a work trip that I accompanied him on), but I was so drugged out of my head & in a wheelchair, so it wasn't the best of memories for me.
Saturday morning we have the 12wbt group workout & then the big Finale party on Saturday night. I'll take lots of photos!!! We then have to catch the red eye home & arrive in Melbourne at some unGodly hour, as our daughter has her First Holy Communion on Sunday afternoon. ARGH!
So, the biggest test this week is to not slip into my usual "holiday mode" which consists of me eating & drinking everything in sight well before I am on holiday. I need to keep focussed - eat clean & train hard!!
![]() |

>
No comments:
Post a Comment