 |
| Stocking fillers! |
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! It's in the air - the excitement is brewing & the kids are bouncing off the walls! The tree was put up, and the chocolate Advent calanders have been started. I absolutely love Christmas, and nothing is better than sharing the joy with the kids. It is unfortunate that I happened to marry the Grinch, who hates Christmas & all that goes with it!! Bah Humbug to him!!!!
 |
| Nine of us trained on Saturday morning |
I've been slowly improving with the Ross River Virus & feeling better each day. I'm still tired ALL THE TIME though, so exercise was non existent for a good week. Saturday I joined in with our regular garage session where we did a tabata circuit & boxing. It was great to be back into it! We had a few new people join us, the more the merrier for sure. Sunday we went for a big walk.
My nutrition has been pretty good, although I did let myself down with a few wines over the weekend, and of course, the usual snacking that comes with drinking! ARGH! Why, oh why!?!?! The big problem I have since last Wednesday's weigh in, is that the scales seem to be going up! Why are they moving in the wrong direction?!?! Why does that double digit figure elude me!?!?!
I've got 2 days until weigh in & I need to smash it. I'm going to up the exercise anti as much as I can & see if I could possibly perform some small miracle to make it to double digits. Fingers crossed!
Hi Jules, I'm glad you are feeling better. Don't be too hard on yourself as you've been unwell and your body is still fighting the illness so the weight loss might not be happening the way it normally would. But it sounds like you are doing all the right things so it will definitely happen, another week more is nothing in the scheme of things. I'm on track to be in double digits by the end of round 4 which will be the first time in my adult life and it sure is exciting!
ReplyDeleteGlad you are feeling better from the RRV, fingers crossed for double digits this week. I am hopeless at snacking if I drink too so am trying to avoid it at all. Looking forward to training with you again. Good luck for WWW tomorrow x
ReplyDelete