I think it's the realisation that I have no control over this Ross River Virus, and I just have to accept whatever my body is doing. And that's the problem - I HAVE NO CONTROL! Previously if I'd gained, I'd have a reason for it, and although I'd be pissed off at myself, I knew I deserved it. I didn't deserve a gain this week. I know deep down that last week wasn't a genuine loss of 4.2kgs because I was sick, but it still pisses me off that I was so close to getting under 100kgs, and now here I am 1.7kgs away. Again!But, I have to remember it's not all about the number on the scales. I am feeling smaller & lighter & fitter. I have to listen to my body, and let it rest when it needs to, so that I can recover from the RRV quickly. I will get to those double digits eventually. This week is just another week in the grand scheme of the rest of my life. Ho hum. I will get there!

>
Keep up the great work Julie! Do what your body lets you and make sure you listen to it!!! Focus on Nutrition and Double Digits will be yours in no time
ReplyDelete