The constant feeling of being tired, no matter how much rest & sleep I get is driving me insane. And the days where I feel nausea all day long are just an added bonus. Not to mention when my back, wrists, ankles, knees, jaw or any other body joint aches. I seriously just don't know how I am going to keep going on like this if there is no improvement. It horrifies me when I hear stories of people suffering from Ross River Virus for 9-12 months! Are you kidding me? My life is far too busy for that!!!!
It's been such a full on week with more to come in the next few days - Kinder concerts, ballet rehearsals & ballet concerts, School concert, school Mass, Kinder picnic, Work Christmas parties. Not sure when I am supposed to get time to rest, work, exercise, meal prepare & do all the everyday household duties!!!! Add into the mix that I don't have a car, and I just feel like curling into a ball under my doona, crying my heart out & yelling "Fuck it"!!!
So, it's weigh in Wednesday & I was pleasantly surprised with a 700gm loss. I have drank far too much wine this week, and not watched what I've been eating (did someone say jam sandwich comfort eating?), and with not being able to exercise, I was definitely a little shocked when I stood on the scales this morning. I just have to make sure I back up that loss with a good week, and really try my best. I set some goals earlier in the week, and I must be honest and admit I have failed at all of them. BUT I am back to trying them again as of now! I need to harden the hell up & JFDI!!!Some good news on my friend Meg's Mum. They are just waiting on the biopsy results but she may not have cancer - it may be Barrett's Disease. Fingers crossed for a good outcome. So, so happy for my gorgeous friend & her family!

>
Oh Jules :( I feel for you :( my last post was of a similar vein of frustration. Nothing at all like what you're going through though. You're doing so well, easy to say but try and keep your chin up. Just do what you can and know you will get better. Thinking of you heaps. And also great news re Megs mum, I'll pray for her. Thinking of you xx
ReplyDeleteHugs lovely lady...
ReplyDeleteI hate to say it but you need to introduce a no wine policy in your house if you have a nice collection send it to your parents garage for storage. I was at least a 2 glass a night girl and the only way I could say no was it not being in the house. Set yourself a goal of no wine for the next 11 days. Greg may face some wrath as you won't be sipping your emotions but I'm sure he can handle it ;)
You can do this Jules I believe in you... Dig deep with your nutrition and you will achieve amazing things this round...