![]() |
| Hubby's new workout singlet!! |
I have confirmation yesterday from the doctor that my blood tests show I have Ross River Virus for certain. I am relieved that it is only RRV and not something more sinister, so now I can just work through getting better & resting my body up. Yesterday I had absolutely no energy. I went for a 2 hour walk with Aidan in the pram, and when I got home I was absolutely wiped out. I had to have an afternoon nap, and then I was in bed by 7.30pm for an 11 hour sleep. Today I feel just as tired, and I am OVER it!
And of course, the scales keep moving up. I am not sure what is going on, but obviously my body is reacting to the illness, or maybe the lack of exercise. Apart from the couple of weekend indiscretions with the wine & snacks, there is nothing I've done to warrant a 2kg gain. I'll just have to ride it out & hope for those double digits sometime before Christmas. Fingers crossed!
So here we go, Week 3 and onwards & downwards....

>
You will get there, you just need to stop beating yourself up over it. Oh yeah thanks for the top as well.
ReplyDelete