A dear friend has just informed me that her Mum has cancer. Her heart is breaking right now. I remember the day so clearly that my Dad told me he had cancer. It was numbing.
THIS is why we ride. THIS is why we want to raise $250,000 as a team this year for Peter Mac. THIS is why I will shave my head. THIS is why I will conquer that 200kms in October 2013.
Thinking of you, your Mum & your family Megs xxxx

>
Well said Jules, i plan on making my contribution to your ride after the Christmas madness ends and will letting all my family and friends know about your mission
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to Megs and her family xx
Well said Jules. I will be making my contribution once the Xmas madness has ended and will also be spreading your message to my family and friends
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs to Megs and her family xx