What a huge two weeks it has been since I have posted. Looking back, it just seems like a big blurry whirlwind of time.There was training on a new system at work (yes, even though we're out the door shortly), a job interview for an internal role at work (which is full time, so not practical), 2 kids sick with gastro, and another with a double ear infection, and in amongst all this was all the eating & wine drinking I could muster to keep me sane.
I delved into the dark depths of emotional eating, even though I realised this is what I've been doing for the last 3 months. And how do I feel coming out at the other end of it? Like shit.
A bottle of wine, or two, or three will not relieve my stress when the kids are all in bed. It will however cause me to eat anything I can get my hands on. It will cause me to have a terrible sleep similar to that of an insomniac where I will lay awake during the night for hours on end. It will cause me to feel like shit in the morning, to not eat breakfast because I am too full from all the crap I've eaten the night before, and to be grumpy & snappy with the kids, and not want to exercise or eat well.
At the end of the last round I weighed in at 102.8kgs. And this morning? A shocking 107.7kgs.
![]() |
| WTF???????? |
| Draft of Exercise plan for August |
And I will weigh below 90kgs at the end of this round.
Of course our impending trip to Bali is a little concerning, but Greg & I went to Bali last year whilst on the program & we both did really well at keeping up with the exercise & watching our food. We CAN keep on track whilst on holidays.
Onwards & downwards.....

>
You've got this Julie, you know the program works just stick with it!
ReplyDelete