Friday, August 30, 2013

FFS Friday! Bring On the Bintang Baby!!!


Seriously, am I just getting old or are the weeks flying by??  It will be Christmas before we know it!  It's Friday, so time for an update of my week!  It's FFS Friday!


No double digits by Bali!
Gain of 300gms this week for me.... FFS

Better than expected - a few wines have been creeping in!... FFS

And I am addicted to Yumi's Hommus!  MUST.NOT.BUY.IT.ANYMORE!!! ...FFS

Bit of a worry that my 6yo likes to eat it with a spoon.... FFS

Caught a reflection of myself in the shop window today & I don't like what I see, so why the hell don't I do something about it???.... FFS

And eating hommus whilst drinking a glass of wine is NOT doing something about it..... FFS

Aidan was in the Herald Sun on Monday!  He was delighted.... No FFS


Aidan strutting his stuff in the Herald Sun

Even if the dicks spelt his name wrong.... FFS

After I gave them the correct spelling THREE times!... FFS

Have been able to weight bear on my left heel this week after the cortisone injection... .No FFS

Was called by Radiology department to tell me my next injection for my right heel was being rescheduled to the following Friday.... FFS

Bit of a problem as I'll be out of the country next Friday.... FFS

So they squeezed me in on Wednesday night.... No FFS

Different Indian doctor had the bedside manner of a serial killer.... FFS

And the injection was on the outside of my foot, not the inside... ouch... FFS

Doctor Indian Serial Killer informs me afterwards that the outside of the foot hurts more... FFS

Thanks for the heads up after the injection Mofo... FFS

That heel feels fricken fantastic since the injection.... No FFS

And I can FINALLY wear shoes other than ugg boots.... No FFS

Although I love my uggies... FFS

Had to pick up my 10yo daughter from school yesterday after an accident... FFS

She ran into another student and her teeth hit their forehead.... FFS

Other child taken to hospital by ambulance... FFS
10yo Terminator at the dentist
Daughter rushed to dentist & prognosis not good.... FFS

He expects the tooth to die & she'll need a root canal in the future.... FFS

We will remortgage the house for a root canal.... FFS

She's happy to be eating lots of ice cream and have a day off school today .... FFS

Melbourne's been getting some nice weather this week, so I've been out for a couple of good rides... Np FFS

40kms on Monday & 52kms on Wednesday...... No FFS

Do not have ANY soreness at all now after a decent ride - legs, bum & bits all accustomed to being on the bike - LOVE IT!... No FFS

Time to up the anti & increase my distances.... No FFS

Only 7 sleeps til we hop on that plane to Bali.... No FFS

Have been having dreams about kids drowning.... FFS

I'm a friggen worry wart... FFS

Cannot wait to be downing a Bintang next week in the sunshine..... No FFS

12wbt approved of course ... Um, well..... FFS!

Bintang Baby!!!


1 comment:

  1. HOWDY!!. I've linked your blog in this funky thing called the Liebster Blog Awards.

    (if you don't want to do it that is cool)

    It's just a wee bit of fun. Check out my blog to see what it's all about.

    xoxoxoxo
    http://rayondreams.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete