I was able to get out for two decent rides this week, totally about 85kms... No FFS
I felt great out on the bike, and now I don't pull up sore at all after a ride... No FFS
![]() |
| Hello Baby!!!! |
Seems my "bits" are used to it.... No FFS
But I am waiting for the inevitable swooping by magpies, and quietly shitting myself... FFS
After 3 weeks without it, our coffee machine has finally been fixed.... No FFS
Thanks to me & my wisdom for buying the extended warranty, it was all done for free... No FFS
Sipping a coffee right now as I type this.... No FFS
Have less than 2 weeks til we go to Bali.... No FFS
Not going to lose the 20kgs I had set myself as a goal before I go.... FFS
And have to go bather shopping.... FFS
But it means 2 weeks on annual leave away from work... No FFS
Work. Such a horrible place full of negativity at the moment.... FFS
On the countdown to the redundancy - 10 weeks to go! ...FFS
Signed up for the Adelaide Ride to Conquer Cancer... No FFS
![]() |
| THE NEEDLES!!!!!!! |
And would REALLY like to do the Sydney one, but don't think there is time for me to raise that much money!!! ....FFS
Means I have another $2500 I have to raise.... FFS
Walked around the shops requesting donations for our Trivia night next week -I am awful at public speaking and quite shy.... FFS
But we still got some brilliant donations..... No FFS
My heel spurs have been causing me great pain all week.... FFS
But Friday night I had a cortisone injection in the left heel, and the right will be done next week .... No FFS
I shouldn't have listened to what others said - it wasn't as painful as I was expecting it to be ... No FFS
I am hoping that it works just in time for me to wear thongs (flip flops, not the bather variety!!!) in Bali... No FFS
But I'm not allowed to exercise for 2 weeks!!! .....FFS
The news my gorgeous friend has Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia once again has put my life into perspective...... FFS
Some of our meals this week...
![]() |
| Mountain bread lasagne |
![]() |
| Steak sandwich, balsamic onions, & Paula's fig jam |

>




No comments:
Post a Comment