Friday, August 16, 2013

FFS Friday 16th August 2014

Yeah, yeah, been too long between my FFS Friday posts I know.  It's been a HUGE week.  Here we go....



Last week I had 2 kids with gastro, 1 kid with double ear infection.... FFS

Luckily it didn't derail us going to Adelaide!!! ....No FFS

We had a lovely weekend in Adelaide for the 12wbt Finale.... No FFS

I am a terrible flyer.  Sick bag, hyperventilating, swearing, finger nails into seat infront of me.... FFS

Greg & Bec are arseholes for ridiculing me for being a terrible flyer... FFS

I swear that Jetstar plane had something wrong with it... FFS

Why does it have to be windy whenever I am on board a plane? ....FFS

The bottles of wine served on aircraft are way too small.... FFS

We've gotten to know some bloody awesome people through 12wbt & it was great to catch up with them over the weekend.... No FFS

Even better to spend time with my gorgeous girlfriend Sarah & FINALLY meet her hubby Ben .... No FFS

Seems he has the same sort of sarcastic dry humour as Greg & they got along like a house on fire... No FFS

My heel spurs!
Confirmed this morning via xray that I have heel spurs - like I had any doubt! .... FFS

Wearing ugg boots under a floor length evening dress at the Finale party is TOTALLY acceptable when in pain... No FFS
The beautiful Dayna & moi

Showing people you are wearing ugg boots, probably not acceptable... FFS

Ugg boots?  What ugg boots?
Drinking your body weight in wine over a weekend, also probably not acceptable.... FFS

And eating late night KFC on 2 occasions is also not acceptable ... FFS

Especially when you can't remember eating it!..... FFS

A woman went "postal" on the plane home because someone used HER overhead luggage space...FFS

Quite funny, and made Greg realise how good he's got it! haha! ...No FFS

Friday night shenanigans!
Greg is off to Brisbane today to do the first of his 6 RTCC and I miss him already.... FFS

And am I strange to be jealous that it's him & not me spending all weekend on the bike?...FFS

Or does that just mean I like bike riding?.... No FFS

Seem to have located my mojo on the way home from Adelaide.... no FFS

Have been consistent over the last 5 days with exercising, tracking my calories, water intake & just basically being a 12wbt superstar! ... no FFS

Ready to smash the next 11 weeks... No FFS

Call Me Maybe?

1 comment: