![]() |
| At the physio! |
Heel spurs & a sore ankle is just a barrel of laughs... not... FFS
Spending 2 days on crutches was shit - with the biggest problem being how to carry a cup of coffee from the kitchen to the lounge.....FFS
Worked out I could do it by scooting along on the office chair on castors.... No FFS
Spilt coffee all over the lounge carpet whilst doing so.... FFS
And then had to clean it up... FFS
Physio confirms no more running for me & to stick to the bike... No FFS
Sore ankle or not, managed to get out twice this week & rack up some good KMs on the bike... No FFS
Love the bike! ....No FFSWent to work last night to discover my work hours are changing and I will need to start at 4.30pm during the week.... FFS
There is no way I can be at work by 4.30pm, so I will therefore be late to work for every shift that starts at 4.30pm... FFS!
What are they going to do? Sack Me? Wait........ They have already! ...FFS
![]() |
| Bike ride, the coffee with hot water bottles! |
F*ckers! ....FFS
Have to work an extra shift next Monday 11.30am-6pm - training for changes that are taking place!!! Seriously??? ...FFS
Morale is so low at work, it's hard to drag myself in there... FFS
Although some days I am running out the door to get away from my kids.... FFS
Only 2 weeks until we hit Adelaide for the 12wbt Finale.... No FFS
I have not lost any weight since last Finale ...FFS
And I have nothing to wear... FFS
Signed up for the next 12wbt round. I"m ready... No FFS

>

No comments:
Post a Comment