I'm typing this whilst sitting in the car waiting for Paige to finish ballet ....FFS
She's had ballet every friggen day this week smack bang in the middle of that day, so we can't do anything major and it's school holidays ....FFS
Dad ended up back in hospital last night and will be there all weekend with an infection. ....FFS
God bless Peter Mac Hospital staff ..No FFS
Have been loving the lazy mornings and laying in bed until after 8am with the kids on holidays ....no FFS
Although seem to be waking during the night with a 4yo in between us more often than not .....FFS
How does he get in between us without waking us? .....FFS
Dry July has been the biggest failure since the Atkins Diet! .....FFS
Although I've had enough of being off track and am finally ready to go hard again .... No FFS
Starting Monday ....FFS!!!
If I hear my kids singing the Metro Trains "Dumb Ways to Die" song again I may go insane .... FFS
Or my daughter doing the "Cup Song" from Pitch Perfect again! Arghhhh!! ....FFS
The weather this winter has been brilliant - really cold but most days lovely and sunny without rain .....no FFS
Have been feeling an overwhelming sense of sadness with the impending work redundancy :( ....FFS
And have just been informed today that I need to do a day of training on the new system that is coming in - that I'll only be at work to use for 2 months (what the ???). ....FFS
After misunderstanding an overheard conversation, my 4yo announces today that when I finish work I will stay home and bake all day! Haha! ....FFS
I've got news for him! ...FFS
Can't wait to get back on the bike next week when the kids are back at school and kinder ....no FFS
Although I am sure with my luck it will be raining! .....FFS
Or one of the kids will be home sick ....FFS
Until next week....

>
Had to laugh about the Aitkins diet Jules, too funny. Seriously though, you can do it love!! Thanks for the support on my blog, I look forward to your FFS weekly blurb!!
ReplyDeleteDry July during school holidays is like a cruel and unusual torture method. Hope your enjoying your freedom returned this week!
ReplyDelete