| Wise Words!!! |
It's another Friday (already!!!), and unfortunately it's been a week of high emotion & a few tears! Here goes FFS Friday....
Dad spent the weekend in hospital with an infection & bacteria in his blood.... FFS
He gave us all a big scare, but he's out now & doing well..... No FFS
I have been so lazy with my clean eating & exercise, and haven't even weighed in this week.... FFS
Next round of 12wbt I am going back to basics - going to treat it as my very first round & follow the bloody thing PROPERLY like I did back in June last year.... No FFS
Have a tumour on my inner thigh apparently. Ultrasound this afternoon on it, then a visit to the surgeon to have it removed in the near future. Doctor thinks it is most likely benign, so I am not adding it to my list of things to worry about.... Yet..... FFS
I was given my payout figure for my redundancy, and they've taken out my maternity leave, so are only paying me out for 5 years of service, when I've been there for over 10 years! Such a kick in the guts when you've been loyal to a company for a decade. I miss out on an extra 6 weeks pay and my Long Service Leave. Bastards.... FFS
![]() |
| WTF? |
The morale at work is so low it makes it an effort to keep turning up for another 3 months.... FFS
The reality of finishing work has finally hit me. I won't be going back to work with these people I've been with since forever, and I'll miss them. I will never find a job so flexible with my work hours. I will never find such a great casual work environment - where else can you wear ugg boots or thongs to work? And I'm incredibly sad about it ....FFS
The kids have returned to school & kinder this week. No more sleep ins and lazy mornings for me, but at least I have my 2 1/2 childfree days back again..... No FFS
I was able to get out for two bike rides this week, only short ones (24km & 27km), but better than nothing! ....No FFS
God I love being out on the bike ..... No FFS
I am doing the 5km "joffle" (jog/shuffle) at Run Melbourne this Sunday .... No FFS
And I have really bad heel spurs .... FFS
AND I'll have all 4 kids with me .... FFS
And they'll complain .....FFS
And it will probably rain ..... FFS
Greg will be doing his second half marathon - so proud of him..... No FFS
Aidan had a photo shoot with the Herald Sun this morning, so he will be in the paper this Sunday... No FFS
![]() |
| Aidan at the RAAF Museum for his photo shoot |
My girlfriend's mother died due to Motor Neurone Disease in March this year. She has just found out her older brother, a father in this forties, now has this dreaded disease. It's all I've been able to think about the last few days. Heartbreaking .....FFS
Puts EVERYTHING into perspective.... No FFS

>


Oh Julie so much to comment on, sorry to hear about your dad and you!! Get that thing cut out ASAP.
ReplyDeleteI'm going to join you with that back to basics idea. I can't string more Han a couple of good days together lately, this has been such a non round for me and quite frankly it has scared me. Let's keep track of each other so we dont fall off that horse.
Carol
www.finding-carol.blogspot.com