Friday, July 05, 2013

For F*ck's Sake Friday - July 5th

That time of the week again where I look back on the shitty (FFS!!!) things that have happened, or the not so shitty (no FFS!)
Out for a bike ride walk

School holidays have started, meaning no more rushing around in the mornings and laying in bed until after 8am!!!  ....No FFS

Except that husband and youngest son always wake me early before 7am ......FFS

But no lunches & snacks to prepare whilst yelling at the kids to get ready  ....No FFS

But means I don't get to go on my weekly bike rides as no kid free days for 2 weeks ....FFS

Although we did get out for a bike ride with the neighbours, resulting in me walking my bike more than riding it due to the little ones on their bikes..... FFS

Dad had a major operation this week to remove some cancer.... FFS

But he's recovering well & is just amazing with his attitude to it all.... No FFS

Have been made redundant from my job of 11 years.... FFS

Toby's nightly spot for relaxing - my shoulder!
But have work until October 31st.... No FFS

Have some bloody fantastic friends who have been so supportive this week.  Special mention to our training buddy Bec who does NOT cook, but went out of her comfort zone to make us a lovely 12wbt Mexican Shepherd's Pie.  AMAZING!.... No FFS

Found our foster cat Toby a loving forever home..... No FFS

He leaves our place on Sunday..... No FFS

I will miss him curling up on my shoulder each night to watch TV.... FFS


But won't miss changing that revolting kitty litter..... FFS

And won't miss not being able to leave ANYTHING on the kitchen bench - THIS JUST happened whilst I was writing this post - smashed bowl by the cat.... FFS

Broken bowl, thanks Toby!!!
Have a team lunch on Sunday, which means I still get paid for my 8 hour shift of work, but instead I'll be out eating with my workmates & drowning our sorrows about our redundancies!... No FFS

Had a lovely day out today with my bestie & her 3 kids in the city... No FFS

Aidan (and friend) at the NGV today
I love coffee .... No FFS

Although drink too much of it lately... FFS

And wine.  Oh wine how I love thee..... FFS

Supposed to be doing "Dry July" but have failed miserably a couple of times this week due to my stress levels over above incidents.  There's still heaps of July left to be dry though ....FFS

Mountain Bread delivery


Finally got around to ordering Mountain Bread online.  No idea why it took me so long to do it, when we go through so much of it & it is nearly half price online!!!  Free delivery to boot with a minimum of 8 to be ordered....No FFS

Spotted my brother & his 3 sons at the Tour de France last night - jealous much? ...No FFS

My brother at the TDF, complete with footy in hand!

9 weeks til we holiday in Bali..... No FFS

Best I lose some weight before then... FFS


Onwards & downwards!!!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:08 am

    Haha, my apple machine didn't get a FFS!!!

    ReplyDelete