Tuesday, September 18, 2012

12wbt Finale Photos YAY!

FINALLY the 12wbt Finale official photos were released, and here's some of us.  Funny how I was disillusioned & thought I looked quite nice on the night.  It's not until you see the photos later that you realise you still have a heck of a long way to go.    But, I have changed in that I don't mind having my photo taken anymore.  Well, that's not entirely true - I would prefer not to have my photo taken, but I want to have my photo taken along the way so I can look back at my journey & see how far I have come.  

Greg & Moi
My bestie Jen & I all ready to party!
Greg receiving his award from Michelle
Greg & I with Mish.
I'm quite horrified at how swollen my ankle is in this shot!

2 comments:

  1. Fab photos! You were not disillusioned to think you looked nice, you certainly did look nice regardless of how much is left to lose. It's a great to feel good about yourself. Even though I still have 40kg left to lose the change in my feelings about myself with 3kg gone is amazing and I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked amazing Julie :) Soon you will be able to trace your amazing journey with a series of photos from all the upcoming finales. Your beautiful smile will remain the same but your new body and style of clothes you will choose to show it off will set the timeline :)

    ReplyDelete